What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file with small pieces of data that is stored by the web browser while browsing a website.
Which cookies do we use?
We make a distinction between different types of cookies that we place or have placed in your browser. The types of cookies we use can be divided into three main categories: functional, analytical and tracking cookies.
Functional (necessary) cookies
Functional cookies ensure a properly functioning website. For example, if you want to place an order or place products in your shopping cart, these cookies are very important. In addition, functional cookies are important for:
- Remembering and storing the products that you add to your wish list;
- Reminding you of any remaining products in your shopping basket so you will not lose them;
- Saved browser settings, ensuring an optimal viewing of our website on your desktop screen;
- Remembering the products you visited, to ensure easy access to earlier visited products;
- The option to save your login credentials so you won’t have to repeatedly enter them;
- The option to respond to messages in our website;
- An even load on the website, to ensure its accessibility and optimal workability;
Analytical cookies are research based. With these cookies, we analyse how our shop is being used. By measuring the website use, we can continuously improve our store and provide you with a better shopping experience. To ensure this, we save the following data:
- The IP address. This will be made anonymous;
- Technical features, like the web browser you are currently using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox or Safari), the resolution of your computer screen, language preferences and the device you are currently on (ex. computer / mobile / tablet);
- From which page you came to our website;
- The duration and time that you have used or visited the website;
- Whether you use the functions of our website (e.g. placing an order or viewing previous purchases);
- The pages you visit on our website.
With these cookies we can for example keep track of the precise amount of visitors of our webshop, but also the durations of the visit or the order in which a visitor view our pages.
Marketing cookies can be placed on our website by us as well as by third parties. In addition, we can place marketing cookies on the sites of third parties. The information we collect from this can be combined. By examining your online browsing, search and buying behaviour, we can offer you the most relevant offers. Marketing cookies are also important for:
- Keeping track of which advertisements you have already seen;
- Keeping track of the number of times you have seen an advertisement;
- Prevent you from repeatedly seeing the same advertisement;
- Keeping track of the advertisements you click on;
- Tracking your purchasing behaviour after viewing / clicking on an ad;
- Combining your online browsing, search and purchase behaviour regardless of the device you use;
- Estimate your advertisement interests and fine-tune the advertisements we are showing you in our webshop and third parties by combining all the features mentioned above.
As a website visitor, you must give permission for the placement and consultation of tracking cookies with an unambiguous and active action.
Why are cookies used?
With cookies, we process data about people's internet behaviour. We can use this information to track internet behaviour. We can also send you targeted advertisements.
Do you necessarily have to accept the cookies?
As a user of the website you have the choice at any time to disable all cookies by blocking or deleting cookies on your internet browser. However, this means that you cannot fully experience all the functionalities of our website. We then only place the cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website; other cookies are optional.
The privacy statement of Any Lamp
As mentioned earlier, during the use of some cookies, personal data is processed. When placing some cookies, the provisions of our privacy statement apply. In our privacy statement you can find more information about how Any-Lamp handles your personal data.
Any Lamp can adjust or change this cookie statement at any time and for any reason. We recommend that you regularly consult this cookie statement on our website so that you are aware of these changes.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions and / or comments about this cookie statement or the way in which we use your personal data, please contact us using the information below:
Schootense Dreef 27
5708 HZ Helmond