What is the difference between a cheap and more expensive LED panel?
What is the difference between a cheap and a more expensive LED panel?
7 reasons why a cheap LED panel will waste your money:
- Cheap LED panels are made of B quality LED chips and drivers
- The promised lifetime is not achieved, or the fixture gives much less light over time
- The promised light output is not achieved
- The fixtures consumes more energy than indicated
- The light color differs between one panel and the other
- The fixture does not comply with European laws and regulations. In case of fire you are not insured and you could receive a fine
- The light flashes, causing some people to get a headache from the light
Please make sure you are well informed when you decide to switch to LED, in this way you are sure you have the best solution, as well in short and long time period.
Where can I buy A-quality LED panels?
We from Any-Lamp only sell A quality LED panels. As a result, we can offer you a warranty period of 3 to 5 years to ensure the investment in LED returns.
Need help with switching to LED panels?
Our team of LED specialists is waiting for you. Contact us if you have questions or if you would like to receive a personalized quote and a customized advice.