Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips TL5 HE Eco (MASTER)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips TL5 HE Eco (MASTER)
Philips TL5 High Efficiency Eco
Philips TL5 High Efficiency Eco Features
The Philips TL5 High Efficiency Eco are highly efficient fluorescent tubes with a low power consumption but high light output (114 lm / W). They provide up to 10% energy savings which enables you to save on electricity costs, and have a long lifetime of 25,000 hours which enables you to save on replacement costs. These lamps have a G5 socket (5mm between pins) and a diameter of 16mm.
The Philips TL5 HE Eco can be used to replace standard Philips TL5 High Efficiency tubes:
- TL5 High Efficiency Eco 13W = 14W TL5 High Efficiency (56cm)
- TL5 High Efficiency Eco 19W = 21W TL5 High Efficiency (85cm)
- TL5 High Efficiency Eco 25W = 28W TL5 High Efficiency (115cm)
- TL5 High Efficiency Eco 32W = 35W TL5 High Efficiency (146cm)
Application: The Philips TL5 HE Eco are perfectly suited for recessed, surface-mounted and pendant fixtures. As a result of this they are commonly used in schools, factories, warehouses and areas where energy efficient lighting is beneficial.
How to choose the right Philips TL5 High Efficiency Eco?
- Wattage: It is important that you do not change the wattage of your tube as this is directly related to the length. If you do then it may not fit into your current fixtures. These tubes are available in 13W, 19W, 25W and 32W.
- Colour temperature: These tubes are available in 3000k (neutral white) or 4000K (bright white).
Make savings on your energy bills by choosing the Philips TL5 High Efficiency Eco .