Philips PL-S 4-Pin (MASTER)
Description Philips PL-S 4-Pin (MASTER)
Philips PL-S 2G7 4P
The Philips PL-S 2G7 is an efficient compact fluorescent lamp which uses the new Philips Bridge technology. This technology enables an optimum performance, with a higher light output.
Philips PL-S Features
The Philips PL-S has a 4 pin 2G7 socket fitting, with a distance of 7mm between the pins.
- Lifetime: 13,000 hours
- Good colour rendering: 80-89Ra, meaning colours appear as they should in the light
- Dimmable: Up to 10% of the total light output
- Light output remains stable over the lifetime
Application The Philips PL-S is intended for use in places where it will be switched on for a long period of time. The lifetime can be shortened as a result of frequent switching on and off. These lamps can be used in hotels, restaurants, theaters and homes; as well as for signage and orientation lighting.
How to choose the right Philips PL-S 2G7 lamp?
It is very important that you do not change the wattage of your PL-S lamp, as this is directly related to its dimensions. If you do, then it may no longer fit into your current fixtures, or work with your ballast.
- Wattage: These lamps are available in 5W, 7W, 9W or 11W.
- Colour temperature: 2700K (very warm white), 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white).