The product is added to your shopping cart.
Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast
There are currently no products matching that filter combination. Please try a different filter option.
Description Philips CorePro LEDtube HF LED Tubes | InstantFit for Electronic Ballast
The CorePro LEDtube HF is an affordable LED solution suitable for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes in electronic control gear (ECG) fixtures that have G13 sockets. With a colour rendering index above 80 ensuring colours are shown as true and natural, these tubes are suitable for general lighting applications. Thanks to a high switching load resistance (50000X) and a lifetime of 30,000 hours (3 complete years), this product saves energy and is an environmentally-friendly lighting solution. These 9-watt Philips LED tubes can easily replace conventional 18-watt tubes. Suitable for general lighting, these products are available in two colour temperatures:
- 4000K (840) - cool white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Suitable for accent lighting
Easy to install
- Disconnect the power supply
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture
- Install the LED tube in the fixture
- Turn on the power and start saving energy
If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to contact our lighting experts.