Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips CorePro LEDtube EM LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips CorePro LEDtube EM LED Tubes | incl. LED Starter
The CorePro LEDtube is an affordable LED solution suitable for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes with a G13 socket in conventional magnetic control gear (CCG) fixtures. With a colour rendering index above 80 — it ensures that colours are shown as true and natural — it provides a natural lighting effect for use in general lighting applications for the industry. Thanks to a high switching load resistance (200000X) and a lifetime of 30,000 hours (3 years in an average use), this product is an instant energy saving and an environmentally friendly lighting solution. These LED tubes produced with the high-quality of Philips — CE marking, RoHS compliance and KEMA Keur certificate — can easily replace your conventional tube with a wattage of 18W, 36W and 58W and are available in 60cm (8W), 120cm (15W), 150cm (20W). Instant full light, these products are available in two light colours:
- 4000K (840) - neutral white. Gives off a bright amount of white light.
- 6500K (865) - daylight. Gives off a bright amount of blue-white light. Where very bright illumination is needed.
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages.
- Cooling and storage rooms.
- Disconnect the power supply,
- Remove the old tube T8 from the fixture,
- Install the tube LED in the fixture,
- Turn on the power and start immediately to save up on energy.
Do you need help switching to LED or information about your potential energy savings? Contact our light experts for free advice now.