Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips CDM-TC G8.5 (MASTERColour)
Find your product by selecting the relevant filters
Description Philips CDM-TC G8.5 (MASTERColour)
The Philips CDM-TC is a single ended, highly efficient discharge lamp with a stable colouring throughout its entire lifetime.
Philips CDM-TC Features
The Philips CDM-TC is a compact discharge lamp with a G8.5 socket fitting. These bulbs require the use of an electronic ballast which must include end of life protection.
- Lifetime: 12,000 hours
- Good colour rendering: 80-89Ra, meaning colours will appear as they should in the light
- UV Filter: Prevents the discolouration of your items
- Low heat output: more comfortable for staff and customers
Application: The Philips CDM-TC can be used for both accent/display lighting and general lighting. Due to their compact size, they can easily fit into a range of small decorative fixtures.
Please note: These bulbs should be used in completely enclosed fixtures; which are able to hold hot broken lamp pieces, should the bulb break.
How to choose the right Philips CDM-TC?
It is important that you do not change the wattage of you bulb as they require the use of a ballast. If you do then your ballast will no longer work.
- Wattage: These bulbs are available in 20W, 35W or 70W.
- Colour temperature: The Philips CDM-TC are available in 3000K (neutral white) or 4200K (cool white).
If you are looking for a longer lifetime and higher colour rendering, choose the Philips CDM-TC Elite.