Don’t have an account yet? Create one here, simple and easy!
Philips Blacklight Blue TL Mini
Description Philips Blacklight Blue TL Mini
Blacklight Blue coating differs from traditional Blacklight lamps in that the tube is composed of dark blue glass which blocks most visible light, so the tube emits a visible violet glow when in use. The majority of the light output by blacklight blue bulbs is ultraviolet, and is beyond the wavelength that human eyes can perceive. Because of this, blacklight tubes are often utilised in nightclubs, as sign lighting, or for special effects in the entertainment industry, as the ultraviolet light they output causes certain items to glow.
- Quick and accurate detection of UV-reflecting materials
- Emits a distinct form and colour of light which is used for special effects purposes
- Textile, chemical and metal detection and analysis
- Forensic science
- Banking and retail sectors to banknotes
- Medicinal and dermatology treatments