What makes the Philips MASTER LEDtube Universal T8 unique?
Compatible with all types of ballasts
The Philips Ultra Output (UO) Universal LEDtube is the perfect LED alternative to replace 36W and 58W T8 fluorescent tubes (G13 socket) That are used with conventional control gear (CCG), electronic control gear (ECG) or a connected to the mains power connection. It is so simple to operate and you no longer need to stock two types of tubes!
The Philips Universal is the ideal solution if you have multiple types of ballasts in use or when you do not know what type of ballast you have in use. No longer you have to purchase two types of LED tubes and you are guaranteed to have the same light output everywhere! The safe, reliable and easy installable Philips Universal T8 is the perfect alternative to standard fluorescent tubes to maximize value over lifetime with high energy saving and lower maintenance costs.
When installing the Philips LEDtube Universal T8 in your current luminaire, you do not need to re-examinate your lighting system requirements.
Below you can easily find the LED replacers for your old fluorescent Tube
- LED replacement for your 36W fluorescent tube = 120cm LEDtube
- LED replacement for your 58W fluorescent tube = 150cm LEDtube
What are the benefits of the Philips Universal T8 LED:
- Lower operating costs due to lower power consumption
- Lower maintenance costs due to longer service life compared to conventional tubes
- The fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaires to LED technology