7 reasons why you should not buy cheap LED panel
What is the difference between a cheap and a more expensive LED panel?
7 reasons why a cheap LED panel is cost-effective:
- Cheap LED panels are made up of B quality LED chips and drivers
- The promised lifetime is not achieved, or the fixture gives much less light over time
- The promised light output is not achieved
- The fixture consumes more energy than indicated
- The light color differs between one panel and the other
- The fixture does not comply with European laws and regulations. In case of fire you are not insured and you will receive a fine on site
- The light flashes, causing some people to get headache from the light
When switching to LED lighting, you will be sure that, not only in the short term but also in the long term, you will have the cheapest light solution.
Where can I buy A-quality LED panels?
We at Any-Lamp sell only A quality LED panels. As a result, we can offer you a warranty period of 3 to 5 years to ensure that the investment in LED returns.
Need help with switching on LED panels?
Our team of LED specialists is waiting for you. Contact us if you have questions or when you would like to receive a personalized quote and a customized advice.